Chemistry Formula Trick Download Hindi PDF:- Hello Friends आज मैं आप के लिए बहुत ही जरुरी जानकारी लेके आया हूँ दोस्तों आज मैं chemistry Formula Trick Download Hindi PDF ले के आया हूँ दोस्तों इस trick के माध्यम से आप chemistry के सभी फोर्मुलो को आसानी से याद कर सकते हैं और chemistry की सभी ब्रोप्लेम को आसानी से solve कर पाएंगे
chemistry Formula Trick Download Hindi PDF दोस्तों आप इस trick से आप किसी भी chemistry के question को solve कर लेंगे दोस्तों आप इस chemistry Formula Trick Download Hindi PDF को निचे दिए गए बटन के माध्यम से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं
latest update plz check :-
- Delhi Forest Guard Study Material Notes Free 2020
- Delhi Forest Guard / Ranger Previous Year Paper & Model Paper In pdf Download
17 Best Chemistry Formula Trick in Hindi
Chemical names and formulas of chemical substances
- Q.1. The chemical name of Common salt? What is the chemical name of Common Salt? Ans Sodium Chloride – Sodium Chloride (NaCl)
- Q.2. The chemical name of Edible Soda? What is the chemical name of Edible Soda? Ans Sodium Bicarbonate – Sodium Bicarbonate (NaHCO3)
- Q.3. The chemical name of Washing Soda? What is the chemical name of Washing Soda? Ans Sodium Carbonate – Sodium Carbonate (Na2Co3. 10H2O)
- Q.4. The chemical name of Caustic Soda? What is the chemical name for Caustic Soda? Ans Sodium Hydroxide – Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH)
- Q.5. The chemical name of Marble? What is the chemical name of Marble? Ans Calcium Carbonate – Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)
- Q 6 The chemical name of Laughing Gas? What is the chemical name of Laughing Gas? Ans Nitrous Oxide – Nitrous Oxide (N2O)
- Q 7. The chemical name of Bleaching Powder? What is the chemical name of Bleaching Powder? Ans Calcium hypochlorite – Calcium Hypochlorite (Ca (CIO) 2)
- Q 8. The chemical name of Plaster of Paris? What is the chemical name of Plaster of Paris?Ans Calcium Sulphate Half Hydrate – Calcium Sulphate Half Hydrate (CaSo4) 2 H2O)
- Q 9 The chemical name of Gypsum? What is the chemical name of Gypsum? Ans Calcium Sulphate – Calcium Sulphate (CaSo4. 2H2O)
- Q 10. The chemical name of Dry Ice? What is the chemical name for dry ice? Ans Solid Carbon Dioxide – Dry Carbon Dioxide – (CO2)
- Q 11 The chemical name of Alum? What is the chemical name of Alum? Ans Potassium Aluminum Sulfate (K2SO4Al2 (SO4) 3 24H2O)
- Q 12 The chemical name of Chile Saltpetre? What is the chemical name of Chile Saltpetre? Ans Sodium Nitrate – Sodium Nitrate (NaNO3)
- Q 13. The chemical name of Borax? What is the chemical name of icing? Ans Borax – Borax (Na2B4O7. 10H2O)
- Q 14. The chemical name of Blue Vitriol? What is the chemical name of Blue Vitriol or Tutia? Ans Copper Sulphate – Copper Sulphate (CuSO4. 7H2O)
- Q 15. The chemical name of White Vitriol? What is the chemical name of White Vitriol? Ans Zinc Sulphate – Zinc Sulphate (ZnSO4)
- Q 16 albumin: a protein that is in the white part of an egg, in milk, and in blood plasma Albumin is a protein in the white part of an egg, in milk, and in blood plasma.
- Q 17 butterfat (butter): the fat in milk noun milk fat
Chemistry Formula Trick Download Hindi PDF
5 Chemistry Formula Trick Detail Guide
नीचे आप सभी को कुछ chemistry chemical के बारे कुछ बहुत ही रोचक तथ्य दिए जा रहे है जो की बहुत ही रोचक व महत्वपूर्ण है. आपको इसे जरूर जानना चाहिए.
What does the code on a plastic bottle mean?
Have you ever noticed that there is a code at the bottom of the plastic bottle or container which has different numbers like 1, 2, etc. Do you know what this code means, how long a material made of plastic should be used, what kind of plastic material should be used, etc. Let’s study through this article.
Nowadays plastic is being used everywhere. In particular, the use and reuse of plastic bottles to store water is quite common in Indian families. One or 2 liter Pepsi, Coke, Limca bottles are used for months as well as mineral water bottles. But do you know how long you can actually use these plastic bottles. What is the safe period to keep water or other food items in these bottles? Let us study through this article.
What is the Resin Identification Code, RIC code?
Have you ever noticed that in a plastic bottle some triangle is formed at the bottom and some number is written on it, which we also call code. Why so? What do these numbers mean, why are they written? Let’s see
Whenever you buy or use anything made of plastic, you must have noticed that in all of them, whether it appears on the plastic box, container, bucket, bottle etc., a number surrounded by a triangle. This is called the Resin Identification Code, RIC. Mostly it is below the bottle or box. Sometimes this code is also made elsewhere in the same plastic. Let us tell you that resin means the resin or material from which plastic is made. That is, plastic can be made from many types of substances or resins and its identification code means an indication to identify. This code provides information about the quality of the bottle and how to use it.
The code was originally introduced by the Society of the Plastics Industry which is the third largest manufacturing sector in the United States, RIC is now officially being administered by ASTM International, an international standards organization.
Let us tell you that some toxic or toxic chemicals are used to make plastic bottles. These chemicals are not used uniformly. Therefore, a code is given on the bottle so that it can be detected by using the bottle.
The number of codes for different types of plastic varies from 1 to 7.
This code provides information about which hazardous resin or hazardous plastic are. Total codes are given from 1 to 7. At the same time, code 1 to 6 confirms a specific ‘plastic polymer’ and code 7 is a general category in which all types of plastics are available, which do not fall from 1 to 6.
By understanding the uses and limitations of each type of plastic, you can stay away from unhealthy and harmful plastics which can cause serious damage in the long run.
Do you know, there is a “delete” button in the brain?
Code 1: Represents PET or PETE (polyethylene terephthalate).
This is the most common type of plastic you use as average beverage bottles, such as cold drink bottles, jars, oven-trays, detergents, and cleaner containers. Apart from this, this ‘plastic polymer’ is also used for finishing liquid crystal display, guitar, piano etc. PET is porous, has a tendency to collect bacteria and residual materials, which means that prolonged use of this plastic can be harmful. If any liquid is kept in these containers for a long time, then a substance called antimony starts leaking. It leaks more when these containers are kept in a warm or closed place.
PET is considered a relatively safe ‘single use’ or ‘use and throw’ plastic and its leakage can prove to be dangerous, so use it only once and keep it away from the hot spot.
Code 2: Represents HDPE or high density polyethylene.
This means that the dishes are made of high density polyethylene. This polyethylene is the most commonly used ‘plastic polymer’ as it is easy to make and is also very inexpensive such as making plastic bags (grocery), milk, water and juice containers, etc. It can also be used to store as they carry less risk of leaching and can usually be recycled. Some studies have shown that this plastic can secrete hormonal problem-causing substances such as nonphenolol, especially in sunlight.
Code 3: represents PVC or polyvinyl chloride.
This plastic is made of polyvinyl chloride. Most of us are quite familiar with PVC pipes that are used for plumbing and other such purposes. PVC is very tough and rough, it is considered extremely dangerous to cook or store food items. Despite being dangerous, it is being used in toys, shampoo bottles, mouth wash bottles, detergent and cleaner bottles, blood bottles, window frames, etc. Let us tell you that phthalates used to produce this plastic can stop hormonal growth and cause other serious problems.
Code 4: Represents LDPE or low density polyethylene.
These are products made of low density polyethylene. This type of plastic is commonly used for the manufacture of packaging of various films, packages, food and pharmaceutical products. The chemical composition of LDPE helps to make them more flexible and thinner.
Which gas is called dry ice and why?
Dry ice is solidly carbon dioxide. It was followed in 1835 by the French inventor Adrian-Jean-Pierre Thilorier. This is the gas that we expel during breathing and plants use in photosynthesis. In this article, we will study in detail about dry ice gas.
Dry ice is solidly carbon dioxide (CO2) and is called dry ice because when these gases solidify, they appear like ice. It is mainly used as a cooling agent and is a common part of our Earth’s atmosphere. Dry ice or dry ice was first followed in 1835 by the French inventor Adrien-Jean-Pierre Thilorier.
This is the gas that we expel during breathing and plants use in photosynthesis. It is a gas commonly added to water to make soda water. This gas is often used in industrial processes and during recycling to make dry ice.
Learn how harmful things made of plastic can be
Dry ice is particularly useful for freezing, and keeps things frozen due to cold temperatures: -109.3 ° F or -78.5 ° C. Dry ice is widely used because it dries quickly and is also easy to use with an insulated gloves. Dry ice is directly converted from solid to gas without changing into the dissolved fluid under normal atmospheric conditions. This process is called sublimation.
Do you know that dry ice is not stored in the freezer because by keeping it, the thermostat of the freezer will shut the freezer due to excessive cooling and it can also break the freezer.
What is the use of dry ice?
– Using non-cyclic refrigeration, dry ice preserves foods.
– It is also often used to pack items as these items must be cooled or frozen without the use of mechanical cooling, such as ice cream or biological samples, etc.
Learn what ransomware is and how to avoid it
– Dry ice can be used to prevent insect activity in closed containers of cereals and cereal products, as it displaces oxygen, but does not alter the taste or quality of foods. For this reason, it also prevents edible oils and fats from becoming rancid.
– When dry ice is placed in water, the process of sublimation is accelerated, and fogs start to form like low-sinking dense clouds. It is used in cinemas in fog machines, haunted house attractions and nightclubs for dramatic effects.
.Chemistry Formula Trick Download Hindi PDF
– Dry ice can also be used to kill mosquitoes, bedbugs and other insects due to the attraction of carbon dioxide.
Dry-ice blasting, a form of carbon dioxide cleaning, is used in many industrial applications. It is also useful in cutting liquids.
– “Dry ice bomb” is a balloon-like device, which is also used to seal containers.
- Why does it burst with a loud sound when the balloon is pierced?
- What protection should be taken while using dry ice?
Frostbite and skin damage can also result in prolonged use of dry ice. Even in the production of fog, safety must be exercised as it emits large amounts of carbon dioxide gas, which can pose a risk of hypercapnia. Therefore, dry ice should be used only in a well ventilated environment or in any open space where air is present in abundance. For this reason, dry ice is referred to as S-phase S9 in terms of laboratory safety.
ध्यान दे :-
- Mathematics Hack book-SSC CGL Download in Good PDF
- GK TRICKY 2018 FOR UPPSC EXAM DOWNLOAD PDF
- Trigonometry Shortcuts Tricks Download in good PDF
- List Of Chemical Names
Chemistry Formula Trick Download Hindi PDF
इन्हे भी देखे और पढ़े :-
- RPF CONSTABLE GK MODEL PAPER DOWNLOAD PDF
- Up Police Constable Top 50 Current Affairs Question Answer
- RPF Constable Model Papers Download pdf
- UP POLICE / P.A.C CONSTABLE BY PUJA PUBLICATION
- Up Police CONSTABLE & SI 2018 Practice Paper in Hindi PDF
- Tricky G.S Special For UP Police and Railway Group ‘D’-Download Hindi PDF
FEW TRICKY SOLUTION BOOKS
- GK TRICKY 2018 FOR UPPSC EXAM DOWNLOAD PDF
- Prarambhik Gandit Puja Tricky Download For all Competitive Exam
- Trigonometry Shortcuts Tricks Download in good PDF
- सामान्य ज्ञान NEW GK Trick for Competitive Students in Hindi PDF
- सामान्य ज्ञान (GK)Tricks in Hindi For UP Police & Railway PDF
- SSC CHSL General Awareness Study Material Hindi PDF [Tricks]
CURRENT AFFAIRS FEBRUARY 2018 DOWNLOAD IN HINDI PDF
- Current Affairs February 2018 Download in Hindi PDF
- Paramount Best Maths Book With Practice sets Download PDF
MATH EBOOK FREE DOWNLOAD हिंदी और इंग्लिश में
- Gate Engineering Mathematics Book 2017 Download
- Ghatna Chakra Maths Book Download
- Maths Of Ghatna Chakra Publication book Download
- Maths Trigonometry Hand Written book download
- Notes of Mathematics by Rakesh yadav Sir Class book download
ECONOMICS EBOOK FREE DOWNLOAD बुक हिंदी और इंग्लिश में
- Shankar Ganesh Indian Economy 3rd Clear Printable Version book download
- Economic And Political Weekly Magazine March 2018 BOOK
- Economic & Political Weekly Magazine & Book February 2018 Download
- Indian History and Economy Explorer For Competitive Exams in Hindi PDF
GEOGRAPHY BOOK FREE DOWNLOAD बुक हिंदी और इंग्लिश में
- (Dhyeya) IAS Geography of India
- World Geography Ghatna Chakra 2018 Download in Hindi PDF
- Geography Instant Revision Download in good PDF
- Geomorphology(भू-आकृति विज्ञान) 2018 English PDF
जरुर पढ़ें :- दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप निचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए तो आप comment कर सकते है. हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. Chemistry Formula Trick Download Hindi PDF
Disclaimer :- sarkariEbook does not claim this book, neither made nor examined. We simply giving the connection effectively accessible on web. In the event that any way it abuses the law or has any issues then sympathetically mail us.