RRB NTPC Previous Paper will be required by all Railway NTPC Candidates, so for them, today we have brought in Railway RRB NTPC Previous Paper PDF in the article organized, with the help of which you will get to know from which topic RRB NTPC Questions Paper is the most If questions are asked, then read this article carefully because by taking care of many other rules related to the paper, you can get success in this exam.
RRB NTPC Paper
Notification for Railway NTPC 2019 has been released on 28 February, and in the number of Millions of students will be applied, in view of this, you will have to study this field very carefully because if you get less than 1 mark in this, then you will Millions of students will be left behind and for more information about this recruitment process you can also read here RRB NTPC Mains Exam Details and after reading this, you will get information about this exam I will know everything in detail and if you do not have to face any mistake in any way, then below we have presented some other main information, you must read it before downloading the RRB NTPC paper.
Talking about RRB NTPC paper, we have presented below in the table, in which we can clearly see how many questions are asked in this RRB NTPC Questions Paper,
- A total of 120 objective questions will be asked in the RRB NTPC Mains Exam.
- The paper is divided into 4 sections
- The entire paper will have to be solved in 90 minutes.
- 27-33 questions will be asked in each section.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- There will be a deduction of 0.33 marks for each wrong answer.
RRB NTPC Previous Paper Download
The full paper of NTPC exams to be released by Railway RRB Board is available below, you can download pdf easily without any problem.
RRB NTPC GK Questions
- What is the language of Goa? Konkani
- What is the name of India’s luxury train? Palace on wheels
- In which field is the Sahitya Akademi Award given? Literature
- Who received Japan’s Fukuoka Award in 2016? A.R.RAHMAN
- Capital of Manipur? Imphal
- Who gave this famous slogan: You give me blood, and I will give you freedom: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Who wrote the book Ananadamath: Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
- The ratio of 2 numbers is 2: 3. If the HCF of the numbers is 20, what will be the LCM – 120
- Perimeter: Circle :: Square: ______ Perimeter
- Where is the National Rail Museum located? Delhi
- sin x = 4/5 then, cosec x + cot x =? 2
- Where is the headquarters of the International Renewable Energy Agency located? Abu Dhabi
- Who was the first Indian woman to win a gold medal at the Asian Awards? Mary com
- What is the name of the first satellite from which humans landed on the moon: APOLLO 11
- Which name has been changed to the new state of Indian state list in 2014: Telangana
- UNFCCC full form: UN FRAMWORK CONVENTION ON CLIMATE CHANGE
- Which of the following is soluble in gold? Aquaundefined Regia
- When is World Lion Day celebrated? 10 AUGUST
- In which state is Bhagoria festival celebrated? Madhya Pradesh
- Which country won the Kabaddi World Cup? India
- Winner of Man Booker Prize 2016? Paul Betty (auctioned)
- Name the national aquatic animal of India – RIVER DOLFIN
- The difference between the selling price of an article at a profit of 6% and 4% is Rs. 3. So what should the cost price of the article be? 150 Rs. undefined
About Of Railway NTPC Previous Paper
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Board|